Senior DevOps Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Google Cloud Platform (GCP) DevOps Engineer with expertise to work in support of our clients work within the government sector. Qualified candidates will have experience with Java and Python development. Prior experience with the GCP, Kubernetes, and Google Dataflow is preferred.
You will be able to work remotely and as part of a strong, technically focused team. There is a lot of opportunity to progress as the growth plans for the team over the next 12 months are ambitious and needed to keep up with demand!
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Leading the development effort for cloud migration in a Google environment
• Supporting end user requirements and business needs with analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and debugging modules
• Working as part of a technical team to understand and develop new solutions and support modernization
• Supporting Java and Python development
• Experience with Cloud migration including 2 years of experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical business peers and managers
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with a blended government and contractor team
This opportunity has seen a lot of interest and interview slots are filling up fast. There is an excellent benefits package alongside an impressive bonus structure. Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!