Lead Data Analytics Architect
My client are a multinational company seeking a Lead Data Analytics Architect to join the Enterprise Data organization, partnering with various stakeholders to define and execute data flow strategy across platforms and architecture that supports the Global Data strategy of the business.
Data Architecture will set the overall strategy, vision and architecture for enterprise systems, and direct future initiatives that build components of architecture ensuring unity towards the future technical environment. This role will take on leadership functionality when it comes to setting the direction for technology including tools to ensure end-to-end data flow.
This role is open for US based remote roles. 25% Travel may be involved.
- Responsible for capturing current and future architectures across all lines of business and understanding integration points and data flows
- Define patterns and standard methodologies for design, engineering, development and data usage to ensure high standard output
- Lead, mentor and provide data design and architecture for delivery teams
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams, proving expertise to drive change in the data space by improving speed of delivery and reduce cost while simplifying the data environmen
- Develop, maintain and improve architectural principles, policies, best practices and standards including advocating efforts to close gaps between as-is and to-be architectures
- Provide leadership for data flow architecture including security, integration, and services and API efforts
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Data Architecture
- Experience with Azure BI analytics suite, Power BI, SAP Analytics cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud or similar
- Good experience in driving ETL, Data Quality Security and Governance practices
- Experience in cloud technologies and practices, building data applications that use Azure
- Experience in visualization tools like SAP Business Objects, Power BI or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information systems, computer science or engineering
As a business they offer a great benefits package, including Healthcare package, Dental, PTO policy, 401(k) matching, Life insurance and more. If you believe you are a good fit for this role, please apply immediately. The rapid growth of this company means that they are looking to hire ASAP, so slots are being filled as we speak.