We are looking to hire a Golang Engineer to work on back-end technologies, specifically with Golang in a highly-automated, microservice-orientated environment. You will work closely with members of the development team to write good, clean code and ensure best practises are adhered too as the company continue to grow.
The opportunity to work for a fast-paced, high-growth health-tech business is one that has seen this company grow extensively across the board in recent months and this position has the ability to move you into a Principal/Team Lead role as fast as YOU want it.
Skills desired include:
- Programming experience, preferably in Golang and any exposure to Python would be advantageous
- Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture & SOA
- Experienced with Cloud-Native development
- Ability to contribute to Kubernetes manifests, containerization, and build pipeline development
- Exposure to SQL databases a big plus
This role can offer excellent progression opportunities as well as a great, remote working environment where you will have full and extensive health benefits, 401k matching, great PTO and more!
If you are interested, apply today and I will reach out to you regarding next steps ASAP.