Director of DevOps
I am currently recruiting for a Director of DevOps for a cutting-edge software company changing the way businesses directly market to consumers across various applications. The right candidate will be ambitious, driven and highly-motivated to implement best cloud practises and help build a team as the business grows from strength to strength.
You will be tasked to develop the technical roadmap for the DevOps team that will map out their path towards fully automated continuous deployment capabilities for all products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud-hosted environments
- Responsible for the company-wide Cyber-Security roadmap and strategy
- Build and manage vendor relationships, interacting with third-party contributors to form solid partnerships
- Ensure a reliable infrastructure across the businesses applications for each products
Skills and experience:
- Experience with building, deploying and monitoring SaaS applications and related infrastructure
- Solid experience managing DevOps/Systems teams and processes
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud formation
- You have a solid understanding of operations, CI/CD, security, and networking
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS preferably
This role has seen a lot of interest and interview slots are being scheduled for the coming weeks. In terms of overall package, the salary is competitive and they offer extensive PTO, 401k and great health insurance.
Get in touch now to hear more!