DevOps Engineer GCP
We are currently recruiting a DevOps Engineer with strong cloud backgrounds having worked with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to join this Cloud Partner working on a variety of projects in a remote capacity! Working with complex applications across various data sources and multi-cloud platforms including GCP & AWS, this position will allow you to be hands-on with cutting edge cloud technologies and push your career to the next level.
The business actively encourages external training and certifications, whilst allowing you to target areas of technology that particularly inspire you. GCP Certifications are free to take and by being surrounded by technically-driven colleagues makes for a great working environment!
The company themselves are partnered with various vendors including the top three cloud platforms, VMWare, Cisco and more showing their huge grip within the technology market, and they want YOU to be a part of it!
What you will bring:
- Great communication and ability to work with external stakeholders
- A passion for technology, a real ‘problem-solver’
- Strong GCP and/or AWS knowledge essential.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
- Able to set up new environments with IAC tools like Terraform/CloudFormation
- SQL and Python knowledge a bonus
This position is fully remote and offers fantastic benefits and perks. You will have clear direction and progression-plans laid out in front of you when you start and personal development is actively encouraged!
Interviews are due to be scheduled soon, so reach out today and we can get your application started!