We are looking for a cloud DevOps specialist to administer and support our cloud systems initiatives, such as Snowflake DWH and web application integrations. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about Data and DevOps with the exciting prospect to work on new and emerging technologies.
The Azure DevOps Specialist will be responsible for administration of platforms and cloud services as well as facilitating architecture and development of software and systems, and integration of internal and third party systems within the business.
• Install, configure, and manage software and platforms, primarily in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
• Analyze, test, and assist with systems integrations
• Release management for custom software components
• Setup and maintain tools, such as Git, BI, Data Warehouse and databases
• Administer and use technical systems like Snowflake, Matillion, and Azure
• Work with developers, infrastructure, and stakeholders to determine system requirements
There is significant equity offered, fantastic benefits offered and the chance to work with some of the latest products in technology innovation.
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today and we can look to get interviews sorted ASAP!