As a Data Scientist, you will work on a broad range of consulting projects applying sophisticated modeling, such as data mining, predictive modeling and optimization, to real-life business problems.
As a Data Scientist, your specific responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with other data specialists, subject matter experts and client consulting teams from locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics solutions
- Analyze, manipulate, cleanse and validate data from a variety of data sources and platforms
- Apply data mining, statistical, machine learning & visualization methodologies to develop analytical solutions and generate actionable business insights
- Seamlessly support client engagements from design phase through solution development/ deployment to ongoing support and maintenance from global client locations
- Work with different project teams to implement models and monitor performance and accuracy
- Present analysis, complex modeling results & insights to internal & external stakeholders
- Continuously adopt new platforms to solve existing & future business problems with latest technologies
What we seek
- Looking for Data Scientists with advanced degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research from a leading institute
- Data Scientists must have 3+ years of work experience building machine learning/statistical models in Python
- Data Scientists should have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills. They should enjoy working in a team-based environment
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills
- Display professional work ethic and integrity
- In addition, they must have deep hands-on expertise in at least one of the following:
- Statistical and data mining techniques- Regression, clustering, trees, random forest, gradient boosting, Artificial Neural Networks, markov chain, SEM, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Should have 2+ years of experience in Python and popular Data Science libraries such as pandas, numpy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, statsmodel
- Should have a good understanding of popular database technologies and query languages SQL, HQL, Scala, Map/Reduce, Spark, MySQL
- Good to have experience in Visualization platforms – PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Plotly Dash etc
- Good to have experience in Databricks.
What you can expect
We emphasize career development, providing our Data Scientist’s with constructive feedback and mentorship through their careers. Our goal is to help our people be successful professionals and grow with their teams.
Data Scientists can expect:
- Rapid enhancement of skills with constant exposure to new industries and projects.
- Diverse, dynamic and engaged team environments.
- To influence project direction and make significant contributions.
- Opportunities to work on global client engagements.
As a business they offer a really great benefits package, including Healthcare package, Dental, PTO policy, 401(k) matching, Life insurance and more. If you believe you are a good fit for this role, please apply immediately. The rapid growth of this start up means that they are looking to hire ASAP, so slots are being filled as we speak.