Recruitment is a $500 billion industry and is one of the fastest growing sectors globally, with huge opportunities for those ambitious people who want to put time and effort into becoming a market expert. Becoming a Cloud Recruitment Consultant offers huge earning potential and fast career progression for those who want to have a successful career in sales.
What is cloud?
In the context of technology, the term “cloud” typically refers to cloud computing or cloud services. Cloud computing involves the delivery of computing resources, such as servers, storage, databases, software, and networking, over the internet. Instead of relying on local infrastructure or physical hardware, cloud computing allows users to access and utilize these resources remotely through a network connection.
The cloud is based on the concept of virtualization, where resources are abstracted and pooled together to create a shared infrastructure. This infrastructure can be accessed and utilized on-demand, providing scalability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency to users.
Cloud services are typically categorized into three main types:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Provides virtualized computing resources, such as virtual machines, storage, and networks, allowing users to build and manage their own software applications and services.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Offers a platform and environment for developing, testing, and deploying applications. PaaS providers manage the underlying infrastructure, allowing developers to focus on application development.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Delivers software applications over the internet on a subscription basis. Users can access and use these applications without the need for installation or management of the underlying infrastructure.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact as a Cloud Recruitment Consultant at R2
- Building relationships with people at all levels of business, from junior candidates to CEOs of major corporations.
- The role will be heavily focused in a niche market where information and speed are key. You will be working in a fast paced, quick moving environment with like minded people who are always looking to improve and succeed and have fun.
- You will build your own desk of clients and candidates with your own territory from day one, with an opportunity to run your own brand within 5 years.
Are you our next Cloud Recruitment Consultant?
- You are a highly driven team player with a desire to hustle and win.
- You are a graduate or a sales executive with a proven track record of success.
- You are positive and confident with an enthusiastic nature and excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy a competitive team environment where we help team mates overcome struggles and celebrate wins as a collective.
- You embody our core values of collaboration, grit, opportunity, ownership, and health.
What We Offer You:
- Weekends away on all expenses paid incentive trips to Ibiza, Alps and Mauritius to name some recent incentives.
- Organic growth – we minimize hiring outside leadership and promote homegrown talent where possible.
- Newly refurbished hi-tech office with the best equipment, a chillout zone with beanbags, PS4 and pool table
- Trips to sporting events, spa days, golf days, go-karting and more
- Industry leading commission structure yielding the following compensation:
Placements per month – Equivalent Annual Compensation
1 placement completed per month – £60,000 – £70,000
1.5 placements completed per month – £80,000 – £90,000
2 placements completed per month – £125,000+
R2 Global are specialists in niche technology recruitment across the globe and we are looking to build upon a successful 2021 by adding to a thriving team. We are a successful startup, already operating worldwide and this is your chance to get on board early with a company whose founders have a strong track record of success in recruitment. We are looking for talented, hardworking people who are driven by success and carving out a prosperous career. There are options for employees who want to relocate and work in one of our locations in San Francisco, Newcastle upon Tyne and British Columbia and actively encourage staff to move between our global locations. If you are interested in making an impact in our team we’d love to hear from you! Please write a short cover letter with a few lines to introduce yourself and explaining what motivates you by this opportunity.